Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
My HP Mini laptop does not turn ON and it is currently out of warranty.
If you have a knowledge about laptop repairing you can try ,
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery. ( not for Built-in Battery computer )
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer if it's a (removable battery)
6) Try to turn on the computer and check, If the issue persists continue next step
If don't have practice at laptop repairing best thing to do is take it to a local repair shop and have them look at it.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community