Basically the title. The power LED blinks slowly everytime I try to turn on the laptop.
To note: battery is non-removable from the outside
1. When I tried BIOS recovery (windows+B+power button), the screen remains black but power LED stays on without blinking. Also the Caps Lock starts blinking slightly irregularly (normally, caps lock doesn't blink when trying to boot up, only power LED)
2. Tried connecting to a TV with HDMI and that didn't work either.
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
At this point I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".