Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 250 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys. I really need help.

Is it possible to show the legacy bios on external screen?
my screen is broken since i dropped my construction tools above it. 
I was able to use the laptop again b removing the primary display cable then using external display via VGA

it was running an old HDD with windows 7 Legacy on it and was slow. When i'm using it. I wont see the POST at all and onl the OS User Login Screen. I tried to use my brother's SSD, made a 2.0 bootable drive. those two are working since i tried it to different computers but after i changed the bios to legacy from uefi. it wont display at all. i know i still need to put the 4 numbers + Enter to able to change it completely but how can i do that when there's no display. Right now i manage it to get back to EUFI by blindly pressing the reset BIOS. 

I really need to fix my laptop, im on 3rd world country and really affected by pandemic. I don't have any work rn other than online stuff. Wish you can help me HP 😞 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Or is there any way to remove the Operaing System Boot Mode Change (021)?
So i don't have to put the code anymore and set the boot priority while in UEFI .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.