Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello my name is Frank I bought hp spectre x360 15-ch011dx 6 months ago and it has been working perfectly fine, well all of a sudden my laptop won’t turn on and I charge my laptop it goes white and when I unplug it the LED light stays white and turns orange without the charger and it won’t boot on. LED light stayed orange without the charger and it stays there it still won’t boot up. Is there a solution for this, am kinda nervous because I bought this laptop for nearly $800 and I don’t wanna get rid of it and it will be such a waste of money

AB338E03-98C7-43FD-ABD3-09524ADF8894.jpeg

 ^^ LED light is orange 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Can someone help me please

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.