- last edited on
My notebook not getting power up
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
To better assist you -
1) Have you tried an alternate power cable?
2) Do you see any lights of the computer?
While you respond to that, try a power reset -
1) Shutdown the computer.
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected.
3) Remove the Battery.
4) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.
5) Plug-in the Adapter and put the Battery back into the computer.
6) Try to turn on the computer.
If the issue still persists, I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Asmita I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community
Ask the Virtual Agent