3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

No boot up ( system Board (00A) )

HP Recommended
HP ProBook 450 GO
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I try my luck for the second time with this issue, as my first attempt to fix was not successfull.

My notebook refuse to boot up. It displays message You can see in the picture Bellow. I haven´t managed to fix it myself or by searching the solution all around the internet. In summer, I contacted support as well, but still no helpful advice or even clue what is causing the problem and how to fix it. No software or hardware changes were made to the computer and it indeed stopped working all of a sudden.IMG_20200701_213629.jpg

Issue randomly appeared after trying to turn it on. This notebook has window 7 professional installed. Product code: H0U95EA#HCM, system Board CT is sadly missing.

Thanks You for your assistance

Antonín

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation