Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0064ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I have this issue with my notebook not turning on this morning after I left it for the night.

The notebook (HP Gaming Pavilion - 15-dk0064ur) has been left shutdown for the night with a power bank attached to it in usb (it was charging the power bank) and, when I got to turn it on, fans would not start but the power button light would stay on for a few seconds and then go off again. I left it charging right now, and the charging led is white. When attempting to turn it on, with the powerbank still attached, it would give current to the usb ports. Thank you in advance!

Additional information: keyboard lights do not turn on, caps lock does not blink. Begging for help at this point!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Pavels228

Welcome to HP support community.

Perform a hard reset on the notebook:- Click here

If the issue persists, I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options". 
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.