11-25-2019 12:36 PM
i have an pc hp mini 210-3010sl with the caps lock led blinking. 1 slow blink for sequence.
I think that is bios and i want to recover it but i can't start the recovery sequence.
can someone help me?
11-27-2019 05:34 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- Did you make any changes to the settings of your PC prior to the issue?
While you respond to that, let's try these steps:
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8. (do not skip any troubleshooting steps even if you feel steps are repeating)
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer. If the issue persists, follow the next steps.
This video shows how to restore the BIOS, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpiGUojtr3E How to Restore the BIOS on HP Computers with a Key Press Combination.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee