02-14-2017 10:32 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-15-2017 12:59 AM
Have you tried resetting the BIOS? If not, please try to do so by pulling out the CMOS battery. You must do that after you have pulled out the battery and the power cord of the laptop. Open the lid and localize the CMOS battery which lies next to the processor and it looks like a watch battery. If you have another CMOS battery, you can replace it with that. If you don't, leave your current battery aside and wait for some minutes for the electricity to discharge. Then, plug the CMOS battery back in and the power cord. Try to boot your laptop again and come back to the topic to tell me what happened.
02-15-2017 11:56 AM
02-20-2017 02:51 AM
Hi again, How did you try to update the driver – through the Device manager or just going to the web site of the wi-fi adapter manufacturer? It's great that you can connect directly through the RJ – 45 port, because otherwise it would be much more difficult to load all the necessary drivers for the motherboard. If you haven't gone to the web site of the network card manufacturer, I suggest you to do so, because there you may find the missing driver. Good luck!
07-24-2018 08:27 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!