Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Envy 360x
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How can I do restore back to manufacture?  My computer is stuck in automatic repairing

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Sylwms

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Were there any recent hardware or software changes made to the computer? 

While you respond to that, try these steps -

Step 1 Hard Reset -

1) Shutdown the computer. 
2) Unplug all the Adapter and peripherals connected. 
3) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds. 
4) Plug-in the Adapter. 
5) Try to turn on the computer. 

Step 2 BIOS Restore -

2) Hold down the Windows and B button together while the computer is still turned off. 
3) Turn on the computer and continue to hold the Windows and B button until a BIOS Recovery screen appears. 
4) Follow on-screen instructions and click on OK

Step 3 System Restore -

2) Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears. 
3) Press F11 once for System Recovery. 
4) Choose the Keyboard Layout. 
5) Click on Troubleshoot. 
6) Go to Recovery Manager and click on System Restore. 
7) Choose a Restore point or a Restore date when the computer was working fine. 
8) Click on OK to initialize the System Restore.

Step 4 System Test -

2) Turn the computer back on again and repeatedly tap on the ESC until a Startup menu appears. 
3) Press F2 once. 
4) Go to System test. 

If the test comes as "Pass", try these steps to re-install the operating system - 

3) Press F11 once for System Recovery. 
4) Choose the Keyboard Layout. 
5) Click on Troubleshoot. 
6) Go to Recovery Manager and click on System Recovery. 
Note : System Recovery will delete everything that you had saved or installed on the computer. 

If the issue still persists, you may refer to the steps mentioned in this guided troubleshooter - HP PCs - No Power or No Boot Troubleshooting

Let me know how that goes. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.