Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 14-am081tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello community,

I tried to apply update on Bios - System Firmware Version F.37 Rev.A for my HP Notebook - 14-am081tu.

I was updating Bios - System firmware version F.37 Rev.A and on reboot i got below request screen (find attached image).

How and whereas there is no cursor on the screen to "enter 0710 + Enter" as see in the image.

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-11 at 10.17.00 PM.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @VishalDivekar 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

Simply enter the digit code using the keys above the letter keys and press Enter.

Kind regards

HP Recommended

Don't work to type

HP Recommended

Hello @VishalDivekar 

As workaround connect external <USB wired> keyboard.

Please report your results

Kind regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.