Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

No bootable device error appear, after run diagnostic i got this failure id:
failure id gk081a-a94bjcj-xd7x61-60bq03

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Enter the information requested at the link below and see if the report provides additional details.

HP Customer Support - Service Center

My prediction of the report is that you will need to replace the hard drive and reinstall the operating system.

HP Recommended

thank you for reply.
just i want to told you that i replace the CD-ROM with SSD drive and i made it main drive and i installed the windows on it, and I made the original HDD as secondry drive but after do that i faced this issue, so can you tell me how to solve this issue.
i visited HP Customer Support - Service Center and  below the result:

HP Hard drive check has Identified a critical failure in your system that requires repair.

Best Regards.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You'll need to figure out which drive has failed.

I think the easiest thing to do would be to eject the DVD hard drive caddy and see if the error code goes away.

If it doesn't then your SSD has failed and needs to be replaced.

If the code does go away, then you will know that you will need to install a new hard drive in the caddy or install the original DVD drive.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.