my laptop is not turning on and I already got a new charger. The LED light to indicate that is charging is blinking rather than just staying on. Also when I hold the power button the caps lock LED turns on but nothing on the screen. Already tried to do the hard reboot and didn’t work.
quite disappointed as I got this laptop just 2 years ago and was quite expensive. What options do I have?
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Since this is a Hardware issuer please contact HP Support in your region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".