Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-20-2021 02:31 AM
Hello family, I recently reset my bios to dafaults and security to defaults also... After I was asked to save then I was told to shutdown or restart of which i chose shutdown.
- Now my ProBook is stuck at "the following configuration change was requested to this computer's Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- I cannot use the key board to accept or reject
- My keyboard is working g because I can press capslock and the light on the button turns either on or off.
- Please help me I cannot even enter into bios
- Things I've tried
- Connecting a USB keyboard
- Removing the RTC battery
- But all this in vain.
- Please help, thnaks
1 REPLY 1
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community