10-04-2018 03:43 PM
I have had the laptop for a few days. However, when i booted up today I have recieved the attached notice and every time i shut down I get it. Considering its a new laptop I'm at a loss. I have already tried uninstalling and reloading and that hasnt worked.
"This App can't open.... Check the windows store for more info about OMEN Command Center see in store".
10-05-2018 12:35 PM
Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
May I know where did you download the OMEN Command Center App from? Did you download it from Microsoft Store?
Were there any recent updates?
Please try downloading the HP OMEN Command Center from this Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/omen-by-hp-15-ce000-laptop-pc/15551437/mo...
Keep me posted how it goes
Thank you and have a great weekend 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
05-21-2019 07:23 AM
Thank you for reaching out to the HP Support community!
- From where did you download the OMEN Command Center app? Microsoft Store or HP website?
- Was the Command center working before?
- Were there any updates installed recently?
Let's try these steps:
Step 1: Re-install the OMEN Command Center from Windows Store
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Select 'OMEN Command Center' > Uninstall
- Reboot the PC
- Go to Microsoft Sore
- Search and Install the HP OMEN Command Center app
- If the issue persists, proceed to the next step
Step 2: Update BIOS and Windows
- Check the BIOS version on your PC
- Press 'Windows'Key + 'R' key combo
- This opens up the RUN utility
- Type "msinfo32" and touch ok
- In the "System Summary" check the BIOS version and Date installed
- Check if there is a latest BIOS version from this link
- If available, download and install the newer update
Also, check for windows updates
- Press the Windows Key and Search for 'Windows Updates Settings'
- Click on Check Updates
Reboot the PC after the updates are installed.
Try launching the OMEN COmmand Center again.
Let me know what happens.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping.
I am an HP Employee