Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x 360 convertible Model 15-dr1007TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Problem started while i watching on netflix it turn off then i realize i didnt plug charger

I thought battery was low

I let it down to charge after i come back and press power key it doesnt starting

white light is turn on and off in every 3 sec charger have yellow light when i plugged charger 

its turning on and off now  

also screen is black 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@OneKirin 

Seems to be a popular opinion that video streaming is a very low resource activity -- but the sad reality is quite the opposite!

From your description, you were running on battery while streaming (a really BAD idea) and it sounds like you battery died or dropped to low to keep the laptop running.

If it died, your laptop will not start again until the battery reaches the minimum level to run the laptop -- but unfortunately, we have no specs on what that happens to be.

So, I would leave it charging for a few hours.  If it still does not power on, you would need to take the laptop to a local facility where they can check both the battery and the charger -- because they both might need to be replaced.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

I went to local service and they told me there is no damage on computer and they try to run BIOS 

I waited 4 hours😑 they told me they cant diognose it 

HP Recommended

@OneKirin 

I didn't say anything about any damage to the laptop.  I said the battery was probably dead and you needed to have it checked.

So, did they check the battery?

Did they check the charger?

If the laptop will not turn on, you can not run diagnostics to find out what is wrong with it, and we have no way of doing that from here.  So basically, there is nothing we here can do about this problem.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.