Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 14-ce0084tx
Microsoft Windows 11

I have tried to boot my laptop for several times, but the laptop either boot up unsuccessfully with beeping caps lock or boot up looping where on and off (without appearing the screen, but sound detected).

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Darren126,
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing booting issues with your HP Laptop PC.

I suggest that you run an extensive system test by following the steps listed below:
1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. 
3. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
4. From the main menu, click System Test and then click on Extensive Test.
5. Click Run once.
You may also refer to this document.

Let me know if this helps.
Take care and have a nice day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.