Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-06-2022 10:41 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
|The Windows file system could be corrupt or there is a hard disk error or undefined technical error.|
(1) Test your hardware Using the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI)
--->>> Perform <all> tests
See section <Running HP PC Hardware Diagnostics UEFI tests when Windows doesn't start>
See how it works:
(2) Please report your results ( error messages, take pictures )
( if serial number, device id, UUID, System Board CT Number is displayed, please blur )
10-06-2022 04:37 PM - edited 10-06-2022 04:38 PM
(1) Power on notebook
When seeing the Windows logo press and hold <power> button to power off notebook !
- Repeat this procedure at least 3 times to get into <Windows Recovery Environment>
(2) Troubleshoot > Advanced options > System Restore
- Click Next when the System Restore widget opens.
- In the pop-up window, you may see the restore points you have created. Choose the most recently created one and click Next to continue.
- You are asked to confirm the restore point. If everything is OK, click Finish to start the restoration operation.
(3) Please report your results
10-06-2022 08:57 PM
It doesn't go into the recovery environment.
It shows a couple of options in which one of the is press F1 to go into recovery environment but after about 15-20 minutes it resets.
I've done this twice and still doesn't get to the recovery environment.
I have someone leaving Addis Ababa to Lagos in about an hour. I'll send it to a service center in Lagos if I try again and it doesn't work before the person is ready to leave for the airport.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community