Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neerav0
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

While opening task view a slide from 10 Oct is constantly coming Im trying to remove it but it not

HP pavilion 15 bc-406tx

Hey there!
I bought ho pavilion bc-406tx some days ago a week ago
While opening task view a slide from 10 October is constantly coming I'm trying to remove it clear it but it's not going from there please help

3 REPLIES 3
Level 15
Level 15
17,909 17,854 1,666 3,926
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

While opening task view a slide from 10 Oct is constantly coming Im trying to remove it but it not

@Neerav0 

Please describe what you you mean by "a slide from 10 October" as I have no idea what that means.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Neerav0
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

IMG_20191013_103207560.jpg

Like this in the task view this slide from 10 Oct is still coming I clicked remove several times but it's not going 

0 Kudos
Level 15
Level 15
17,909 17,854 1,666 3,926
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Neerav0 

From the screenshot, it appears that is an app called Smartguard -- and I have no idea what that it.

You would have to Google for it to find out how to change the settings for it to stop nagging you.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation