Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there, We Fixed some OS issue with help of geek nearby my area in Pune india.

He fixed issue within 20 min.. he just did some ahci and boot fix tricky things and Fixed OS booting problem..

But my old age laptop of 2015..Getting slow and again blue dump issue...

The tech person already said to updated with SSD.

MY question is SSD is really helpful than normal HDD.

Tech person was really expert... He lives in Hinjewadi above H20 Bar.

The folk always makes me happy with there trick...

Can I get install SSD Along with HDD using caddy.

His quoted price for me 4500Rs.

240gb Kingston+Caddy+OS windows clone+Servicing.

Is it Ok...

Pl suggest me.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you provide the exact model or product number of the machine so we can see what kind of hardware it has

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Product Name or Number? | HP® Customer Support

In general an SSD will really improve the everyday performance of the PC and the price seems right. 

Hope it helps,

David

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.