Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp notebook 15-dy1018ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

Please help me. I am unable to install any os on this pc . While installing windows I had observed I am unable to format the drives it shows some error.i am attaching some screenshots . Service centre guys were saying my SSD is crashed and I need to replace it . But from hp diagnostic tool for me it's looks like some software error. Please help me .screenshot attached.

There is no failure in diagnostic test only warning and software error. Please help. Please please

IMG-20210712-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20210712-WA0002.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

The only suggestion I can offer would be to watch this video to see how to completely clean the disk before continuing with the Windows installation...

Use of Diskpart to Format (Clean) or Wipe (Clean All) Partitions a Drive Before Windows Installation...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.