cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
jim4105
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

can not get computer to turn on

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 14-df0013cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when I turn on the power this is the message on the screen:

Enabling trusted platform module (TPM) enhances the security on your device and is a requirement to upgrade your machine to windows 11. do you want to enable TPM?

Press F1=Agree   Press F2=Disagree

I  do not have function keys, but even when I hold down the "fn" key and press 2, it just beeps and does not let me turn on the computer.

Does anyone know how to get out of this?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Nothingmo
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same issue and I still can’t get into my computer! Please tell me if it worked out for you or if you are still having issues!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation