06-06-2016 06:28 AM
i have being finding it dfficult to boot my system from HDD. each time i want to enter the BIOS set up, it will request me to type in BIOS password. After Disassembling all the parts of the system, i was able to get a password reset of '12345678' after getting access into the BIOS setup. the boot order was not showing i.e. Internal CD/DVD ROM, Notebook HDD ets was not showing on the BIOS BOOT Order option.
I really need your help to solve that problem.
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)