Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 210 G1 Notebook PC
Linux

upon booting my pc one morning the "boot device not found" error showed up.my current bios panel reads  version F .07 

i have reset to default bios setup.  also checked the physical connection: no observable  damage to cable, it fits as before the error. Boot order seems okay (in my opinion) 

1000079117.jpg

1000079116.jpg

  

pc has worked fine since it las did the  same last yr, upon which an upgrade to bios sort the issue.if someone could help me find the right link for downloading specific update file for hp 210 g1 pc, itd help in addition to guide on how ill apply that upgrade given i was using kali linux (only installed OS)

pc worked fine in previous boot

purdon me if iv not done much, perhaps ur guide will help further

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

have used the systems diagnostic option and all test on drive showed no problem

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.