Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-03-2021 01:26 PM - edited 11-03-2021 02:29 PM
Product: pavilion 15 x360
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
hello every one
i have hp pavlion 15 x360
i3 gen 8
after updating bios to ver f27.rev A
when i closed the lid screen or shutdown and closing it in any way
the laptop never turn on
no fan sound
no thing at all
it only worked after i removed ac cable and open the laptop and remove battery
and press the power for 30 second
every time i close the lid i should do the same steps
any idea ?
one more thing
i had try to rollback the bios to ver f25.
and also failed ?
whats wrong with you hp ???
thank you >
sorry for my english
1 REPLY 1
11-06-2021 11:58 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
We reviewed your post and I understand that the Notebook is not Powering ON,
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps
Do you see a light at the place where the charger connects to the laptop? If yes then it indicates that the charger is all fine.
I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:
- Remove the battery out. If the battery is integrated and does not have a latch to release it then leave the battery inside the laptop.
- Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
- Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the battery and plug the AC adapter.
F6 + Power Button
- CMOS Rest ( combination of windows button and letter 'V' then push the power button ones and release the windows and letter 'V' after 5sec
If the laptop does not power on then please continue with the below steps:
- Disconnect the charger and remove the battery out.
- Connect only the battery and check if the laptop powers on.
- Likewise, remove the battery out (if removal battery ) and connect only the charger and check if that helps.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Have a great day!
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community