Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN Laptop - 15-en0001ax
Microsoft Windows 11

I have a HP- omen 15 laptop. Usually an omen logo shows up on boot after powering on the laptop. But after the replacement of the laptop display , the omen logo is not showing up on the boot menu. Instead , the usual HP logo comes up every time. What can I do to bring back my omen logo on the boot menu instead of the hp logo??

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @srejansaha,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you. 

If the HP Omen logo is not appearing during boot, there could be a few possible reasons for this issue. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem.

• Check the display: Make sure that the display is turned on and connected properly to the computer. Check if there is any damage to the display cable or connector.
  • Check the power source: Ensure that the computer is receiving power and the battery is charged. If the battery is low or the AC adapter is not properly connected, it may cause the logo not to appear.
  • Reset the BIOS settings: Sometimes, the BIOS settings may have been changed or corrupted. You can try resetting the BIOS to its default settings to see if it resolves the issue. To do this, restart your computer and press the F10 key repeatedly until the BIOS setup utility opens. Then, look for an option to reset the BIOS to default settings.
  • Update the BIOS: If resetting the BIOS does not work, you can try updating it to the latest version. Visit the HP support website and download the latest BIOS update for your specific model. Follow the instructions to install the update.

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4
HP Support

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.