02-18-2019 05:21 PM - edited 02-18-2019 05:44 PM
When I turned on my computer, it updated then when it went to restart, it never turned back on. I plugged it in and where the ac plug-in is located, the light would blink three times when I hit the power button. Is it a battery problem or an ac adapter problem?
02-19-2019 05:51 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community
This doesn't seem to be an issue with the Battery. It could be an issue with the Ac Adapter or Motherboard
I suggest you contact HP Support for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
I Am An HP Employee