Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 5 (511 Views)
Accepted Solution

Battery not charging and plugged in

Product Name: HP Paviillion Notebook
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My battery does not charge when plugged in (says plugged in, not charging).  Can't figure out how to fix it. Please help! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Battery not charging and plugged in

Shayna226 wrote:

My battery does not charge when plugged in (says plugged in, not charging).  Can't figure out how to fix it. Please help! Smiley Happy

Hi,

Kindly follow the steps here http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/windows-10-update-prevents-battery-from-charging/m-p/5758960#M357475

Cheers!

View solution in context
PhD Student
Message 2 of 5 (503 Views)

Shayna226 wrote:

Hi,

Kindly follow the steps here http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/windows-10-update-prevents-batt...

Cheers!

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

I worked on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 5 (487 Views)

So guess what!!! Smiley Happy You helped me and I thank you!!! Took a little while but my laptop is happily charging now!!! Thank you so much. Smiley Happy

PhD Student
Message 4 of 5 (457 Views)

Shayna226 wrote:

So guess what!!! Smiley Happy You helped me and I thank you!!! Took a little while but my laptop is happily charging now!!! Thank you so much. Smiley Happy

Hi,

Guess what?!? Feel free to post anytime! LOL Take care.. Smiley Happy

"Education costs money; so does Ignorance"

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

I worked on behalf of HP
Honor Student
Message 5 of 5 (453 Views)

thanks again!!!!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation