Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15-da1041tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am using HP Notebook 15-da1041tu, i5 8th gen. Product number : 6FS90PA

As per my knowledge my laptop has a Video Graphics : Intel® UHD Graphics 620

But when I tried to download the latest version of Intel® UHD Graphics 620 in HP's official site, I found NVIDIA High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver in the list. So please tell me whether my laptop has Nvidia graphics as another GPU which should be manually installed. And if there is, please tell me what is the model of the Nvidia Graphics. Thanking You. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the product specs for your notebook.

HP Notebook 15-da1041tu Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support

It has the onboard Intel graphics only, not the Intel/Nvidia switchable graphics.

HP puts the drivers for all options on every model in the series' support pages.

Some models have the Intel only and some have the Nvidia.

If you look at the networking driver section, you will find drivers for multiple model wifi adapters (Intel & Realtek), but your notebook only has one wifi adapter installed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.