Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I have the HP ENVY 13-AH0013NO. I recently upgraded my SSD driver to get more space and at the same time updated to Windows 11 Pro.

Now it seems my laptop is missing a few drivers, the in-built fingerprint scanner is not working - says it can't find a compatible scanner.

And the in-built microSD memory card reader is also not working.

The HP website doesn't have drivers for my laptop available for windows 11, so I can't download those either.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

You have two options:

See if the W10 drivers work on W11.

Fingerprint:

HP ENVY – 13-ad0013nj Ohjelmisto- ja ohjaintiedot

SD card reader:

HP ENVY - 13-ah0013no Software and Driver Details

Your other option would be to use the HP cloud recovery tool to create a bootable USB recovery drive to reinstall the original system image on the new SSD.

Here is an info link for how to use the utility.   You will need a 32 GB USB flash drive for this.

HP:n kuluttajatietokoneet – HP:n pilvipalvelun palautustyökalun käyttö Windows 11- ja 10-käyttöjärje...

You can download the tool from the Microsoft store:

HP Cloud Recovery Tool - Microsoft Apps

Then you can upgrade back to W11 Pro.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.