Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

Sir i have hp 14 notebook  and i recently upgraded to windows 10 64 bit .After installation  it shows yellow exclamation mark on sm bus controller and not showing bluetooth in device manager. please give the driver links sir.

hardware ids for sm bus controller:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C22&SUBSYS_220D103C&REV_04

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C22&SUBSYS_220D103C

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C22&CC_0C0500

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C22&CC_0C05

hardware ids for bluetooth:

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3298&SUBSYS_18EC103C&REV_00

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_3298&SUBSYS_18EC103C

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these drivers for those devices...

SMBus Controller:

This package contains the Intel Chipset Installation Utility. This utility enables the operating system to show the correct name for the installed Intel hardware in the Microsoft Windows Device Manager. This package is provided for supported computer models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp78501-79000/sp78724.exe

Bluetooth:

This package contains the driver installation package for the Mediatek Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71572.exe

HP Recommended

i installed the above drivers , the exclamation mark is gone but still it shows no drivers are installed for this device and after installation i restart my pc . In bluetooth , it shows Ralink bluetooth PCIe adapter in option "show hidden devices" and there is no bluetooth device (RFCOMM )PROTOCOL,  microsoft le enumerator, microsoft enumerator nothing  related to bluetooth and also in add legacy hardware. please help me to solve the problem.

HP Recommended

i installed the above drivers , the exclamation mark is gone but still it shows no drivers are installed for this device and after installation i restart my pc . In bluetooth , it shows Ralink Bluetooth PCIe adapter in option "show hidden devices" and there is no bluetooth device (RFCOMM )PROTOCOL,  microsoft le enumerator, microsoft enumerator nothing  related to bluetooth and also in add legacy hardware. please help me to solve the problem.

HP Recommended

The Mediatek/Ralink bluetooth is not supported on the newer builds of W10.

That is why it doesn't work.

Nothing you can do but to replace the Ralink wifi card with a different model, or buy an external USB Bluetooth adapter.

If you want to replace the wifi card I will need to know the product number of your notebook.

Use this guide to find the product number of your notebook...please do not post the serial number.

https://store.hp.com/us/en/tech-takes/how-to-find-hp-laptop-model-number

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.