Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 14-ce0505sa

Hi everyone, I'm facing an issue with my HP Pavilion.

The battery charging indicator is constantly flashing white, whether the charging plug is connected or not. The battery seems to be charging charging but does not hold the charge for a long time and the laptop seems to be  working properly. I have recently replaced the battery with a genuine HP battery as it started to drain quite fast. The flashing sequence is : 5 white flashes with a 3 second pause in between. I know that it is supposed to be a steady orange light when charging and steady white when fully charged, now it's not. I want also to mention that I have followed some reset procedures, including disconnecting and connecting the battery, ram card, Bios update, battery drivers reinstall.

Has anyone came across this issue and what did you do to fix it.

Thanks 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.