01-27-2017 04:44 AM - last edited on 01-27-2017 08:08 AM by Duane_D
Hey there, my HP ProBook 4540s (serial number: (removed content)) has failed to charge battery. It indicates "plug in, charging" but the battery is actually not increasing from 14% for a whole day.
My DVD drive has also failed to read DVDs. Whenever I insert a DVD it prompts me: D:\ directory name is invalid.
Please help me out. Thanks
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot