Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

This support page is so annoying. After helping out by posting above, when I tried to post my own issue there's a big red error bar up top that says:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

I don't know where else to post and it seems to allow me to post here, so, I'm posting here.

Subject: The most updated drivers on the HP website are for older windows 10 Versions. Can I still install?

category: notebook upgrade and hardware questions

Product name: HP Spectre 15-df0068nr

I did a clean install of Windows 10 version 20H2. The driver page for my product lists drivers for 1909 which is an older version of windows. Should I install these versions? If not, what should I do? Some way for windows to install optional drivers that it deems appropriate through windows update? Things don't work (e.g. power button) on my laptop and there are lots of exclamation marks in "Device Manager". Here is the driver page for my product:

HP Spectre x360 - 15-df0068nr Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

Yeah i bought from a 3 rd party .. so far so good … i will sell this hp laptop and go for dell or something else but definitely not this company .. the customer service what i got was really horrible.. 

HP Recommended

I'm still getting the annoying ass error message when I try to post a new thread in this forum:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

I have another issue:

Subject: Fingerprint Scanner does not work on my HP Spectre Windows 20H2

Win 10 64bit

HP Spectre 15-df0068nr

Windows Hello Fingerprint Scanner option is not available because there's something wrong with the driver installed.

In device manager there's an exclamation mark: Biometric Devices --> Synaptics WBDI Fingerprint Reader - USB102

most recent driver available is.
2020.07.16 - Synaptics Secure Pad Integrated Fingerprint Sensor Driver - 5.5.30.1102 Rev.A - sp106161

from here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-spectre-15-df0000-x360-convertible-pc/23238160/m...

I uninstalled, deleted driver from Device manager and ran the exe file. rebooted. also manually installed driver by telling to look through

C:\SWSetup

HP Recommended

I'm having the same issue as you. I got an HP to finally get away from Dell. I didn't think HP could possibly be worse than Dell, but HP sure showed me!

Guess I'll be looking into a 3rd party battery also!

HP Recommended

Same thing happened to me.

No part in their stock.

Local service said I need to send the laptop; i am working on it and just need the **bleep** battery.

So much for HP support.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.