Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP envy 7265ngw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is there any way to reduce the fan noice? I`ve try:

Updateing bios

Change fan options in bios

Clean up the fans

Change pasta

Reatach the battery

Any other way or this is what it is?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

7265ngw is not really a laptop model so can you tell us the model or product number of your laptop? How old is the laptop?

HP Recommended

[personal information removed]

Model: 7265ngw

4years old sice i`ve buy, from manifacutre i do no, as i did not create this thing 🙂 

HP Recommended

I did not ask for the serial number and 7265ngw is the type of wireless card it has. If you want help we need information. A 4 year old laptop may well need the fan cleaned and new thermal compound but we cannot tell you how to do that unless we know the correct manual to consult. 

HP Recommended

Aye, let me start all over with more info:

Manifacturer: HP

Model: HP ENVY Notebook 13t-d000

SysteID: 90DF

Product ID: N8R87AV

Memory Size: 8192 MB RAM

BIOS Date: 06/27/2018

BIOS Revision: F.50

Serial Number: CND54767NK

Installed OS vesion: 1809 (10.0.17763)

HP Support Assistant installed, all updates are installed, troubleshooting on all things come up with NO problem

Laptop was:

Reinstalled: Windows 10 64bit

Cleaned: Fans, Termal compound, Battery reattached

BIOS:

Fans allways ON: Turend OFF

System:

Task manager: No overload at any time

Problem:

Fans turn Up very fast and loud
Fans sometimes turn on and off in a metter of seconds

Date:

Purchase: 03/28/2016

HP Recommended

And? No update? You have nothing to say? Some suggestions? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.