Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP 15s-fq0000 Laptop PC (8TH59AV)

HP has received the faulty laptop I returned over 2 weeks ago but hasnt bothered to refund me or intentionally wont refund me yet!

THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED!

Ive emailed them over 50 times and NOT 1 REPLY - I'm now being ignored at my expense!!!

Obviously detaining/delaying everyones refunds as long as possible to earn interest on the money !!!

[edited]

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Sorry. but we are only a self-help community forum staffed by part-time volunteers not affiliated with HP..

We have no way to assist you with this issue.

I am surprised you are emailing them because when I last checked, HP would not supply any email addresses.  If this is an old address from some time back, it probably does not work as HP has suspended a lot of their old support features.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi @dh321501,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I'm really sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with HP! Dealing with delays in refunds, especially when communication seems unresponsive, can be incredibly stressful.

Kindly share the details below: i will have the case escalated. I request you to share all the details in a private message. 

First Name:
Last name: 
Case Number: 
Email: 
Phone:
Product:
Serial: 
Issue:

Note: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

I hope this helps.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rachel571 

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

@WAWood, HP do supply email addresses obviously... or I would'nt be emailing them back with SCEO references for the case that they emailed me with!

No its not an old email address....its an email address from mid march 2024.

What support? (thats a sarcastic remark) It seems theres only one maybe two people operating the whole support network for the uk going by the speed of actually being able to do anything productive or helpful.

HP Recommended

33 DAYS AND STILL NO REFUND !!!

I've been emailing them (3 separate people) everyday for 33 days and only received 1 email saying i will receive a refund...no date when i will receive it.

HP are witholding my money on purpose,...im going to start reporting the reading offices for theft to the police everyday until i get my refund

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.