Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
pavillon x360 14 convertible 14w-000nk
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all i have a pavillon x360 14 convertible 14-dw0000nk with only 4go an i want to upgrade it to 8go

So i m asking how many ram slot are available ? Do i need to replace the existant with a new 8go or add a 4go ?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

Can you provide the exact product number of the notebook

The 14-w000 series is not x360

so maybe you have the 13-w000nk Spectre x360?

model

Let me know,

David

HP Recommended

Screenshot_20201122-171705_Gallery.jpg

HP Recommended

Serial n° [Personal Information Removed]

20201123_181011.jpg

HP Recommended

pavillon x360 14 convertible 14dw-0000nk

HP Recommended

20201127_102007.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.