Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 - 13-u101nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Case number: [edited]

Product Description: HP Pavilion x360 - 13-u101nx

Product Number: Y5T90EA

Serial Number: [edited]

I called HP support and asked if they have a motherboard, the agent on the phone informed that they don't have a motherboard for this model in the company "HP"; I spoke to the supervisor but he gave me the same response and said "SORRY". Is it true that HP doesn't have the replacement parts of the products?

Where shall we go if we find any issue with our system after buying?

I will never buy HP in my life and will not recommend my friends to buy HP products if it's true that HP doesn't have a backup of spare parts !!!!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

You can use the Spart Part surfer here and once you found the required device you can order it on the spare part shop.

--------
If the answer is helpful mark it with Kudos by clicking on the kudos button. If your problem is solved then mark it as solved. Thanks 🙂

P.S.
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Motherboard is not available!

HP Recommended

@Raheelz wrote:

Motherboard is not available!

@Raheelz  & @BastianW 

No, for new generation notebooks, HP does not use motherboard, HP uses System board which contains

(a) Motherboard,

(b) CPU / Processor

(c) dGPU if available

(d) New Windows license (you can't reuse old license)

Because all 4 (or 3) above components are on one piece of hardware called system board

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you,

Ok I want my laptop to work normally 

Can HP help in this regard?

I already contacted HP earlier, and these are some details about my case 

Case number: [edited]

Product Description: HP Pavilion x360 - 13-u101nx

Product Number: Y5T90EA

Serial Number: [edited]

Please let me know if there is any solution to my case? Otherwise, I am not interested in reading and writing further.

I don't want to waste my time if HP has no solution to my problem!

HP Recommended

@Raheelz 

Sorry, nearly all members on this forum are volunteers, we do not work for/in warranty area. You already have your case, please contact them directly.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.