Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop - 13-ba0553sa

I've recieved a phone number from the WhatsApp support chat, however this number leads to a company named Best2Serve. is this an official HP partner company and is this a legit phone number? The number recieved was [content removed]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ScottRAnderson 

Looks legit - feels legit - No red flags that I can find.

Paid service model - similar to Smart Friend in the USA.

Were it mine to do - I would read the information at the website and then decide to make the call.

Keep in mind that as an HP partner service group, this company provides service on its own contract and rules.

HP Support Services - UK - Best2Serve

If your device is in-Warranty and you want to submit a Warranty Repair case,

Contact HP Support.

HP Support – Hardware / Technical Support for Devices in Warranty

Registered Devices in Warranty:

Contact HP Support

Start here:

HP Support virtual repair center

Printers

Contact HP Support – Printer Support

HP Support  HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

HP Support - Regional Links

USA / Canada >   HP® Customer Support - USA

UK >  HP® Customer Support - UK

---------------------------------------------------

Reminders - READ

Online Case Submission to HP Support is available to those whose devices registered and are still in Warranty.

Some regions display phone / chat contact information only after the case is submitted online

Not every issue is covered under the standard Hardware Warranty.  Purchased Care Pack Warranties differ by contract.

HP is not a "general" repair facility: Requests for out-of-warranty repairs are usually not accepted.

If the problem is hardware, if your device is in Warranty, if your device is Registered, and you cannot submit your case to Support, let us know and we will forward a request.

Never post private information in the HP Community!

Do not be a victim.

Stay vigilant.

=== --- === --- === --- === --- ===

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Click Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click my Post "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.