Level 1
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Issue in Partition of c drive

HP Recommended
HP pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I wanted to format my windows to speed up my Laptop. But in laptop only two drives are given - c drive(Windows 450 GB) and D drive ( Recovery 15 GB). For this I was trying to make partition of the c drive which is 450 GB (237 GB free) into two part 250 GB and 200 GB, but on the process the system is showing me that i can only make new drive of 86 GB of storage and the old drive will be around 360 GB. But this will not work for me atleast i need new drive to be 150 GB so that i can transfer data from c drive to new drive and format the windows for some boost up. Please help what I am doing wrong and how can i create new drive of 150 GB.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation