Jilldev
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Laptop wont boot after ram upgrade attempt

HP Recommended
pavilion x 360 convertible model : 15br015na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Help, I'm desperate...I tried to upgrade hp pavilion x 350 15 laptop. After taking up motherboard and installing new ram and putting everything back together the laptop wouldnt start. So I took it apart again and checked the connections ang reseated the upgrade ram , put it all back.. nothing. I figured I'd take out the upgrad ram to get back to original state and just try it to turn on.
Nothing.
Where could I have went wrong, have I damaged something beyond repair when taking out the motherboard? Please tell me theres a way back, I'd just rather have it running rather than upgrading at this point I've work on it I didnt back up (like an idiot, I know)..

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation