Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp 15 272wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Listen now I was told to ask best buy or take my go f272wm there I the serial number is NY05UA#ABA see they don't even have my serial no right my issue is I want to know can I add more memory on it and if so where do I purchase ram and memory ?my next question is the part that you open right is broke it works fine but the piece is broken the other black piece is on like to the right when you open it the front part yes if you all know of what I need to do let me know like now I have 64 and 512 memory and GB ok

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

A little unclear what you are asking here. That model has a single memory slot as it has a Celeron N series processor and the maximum memory will be 8 gb single module of DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM. Since it is a Wal-Mart model Best Buy will charge you more than the laptop is worth to do anything to it. 

HP Recommended

I have lexar at cards cab thar work and a flash drive ok 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.