Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-bc012ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hallo!

Also auf meinem HP Laptop habe ich ein ganz komisches Problem:

Der Laptop lässt sich erstmal nur mit angeschlossenem Stromkabel starten.
Wenn der Laptop hochgefahren ist zeigt Windows den Fehler "no Battery detected" an.
Ich kann aber das Stromkabel entfernen ohne dass der Laptop abstürzt.

Habe schon probiert die Batterie zu entfernen und 15 Sekunden die Powertaste zu drücken und dann hochfahren.
Auch das deinstallieren der Batterie im Geräte Manager hab ich schon versucht.
Habe das Problem mittlerweile schon eine ganze Weile und es nervt mich tierisch.

Daher würde ich mich über Hilfe sehr freuen.

• Batterie ist nicht mehr die original mitgelieferte, ABER eine originale von HP.

Vielen Dank im voraus.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Well i found the issue. Actually it was inside of the battery. The part on which the contacts of the cable make contact to the battery was not seated properly so i just had to get it in place fix it and now it is loading again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Ich verstehe aber Sie mussen auf Englisch hier schreiben. Haben Sie die Batterie getestet mit HP Support Assistant app? 

HP Recommended

Yes i checked it with the Support Assistant and it doesnt even detect it.

HP Recommended

Where and when did you buy the battery? First thought is it needs replacement. I know it is not very old, however. 

HP Recommended

Well, technically it works, but windows and hp software doesnt recognize it and the way it looks i dont think changing the battery again wont resolve the issue. I dont know where i bought it it was some online shop and it was 4-5 months ago. Previously i had the problem that it would show 10% available, plugged in but it was not charging. But it is charging, because i can disconnect the ac cord and the laptop doesnt shut down immediately.

HP Recommended

Well i found the issue. Actually it was inside of the battery. The part on which the contacts of the cable make contact to the battery was not seated properly so i just had to get it in place fix it and now it is loading again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.