Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

HP Support are a complete waste of time, don't even bother engaging them. They just mess you about until you get sick of them and go away. Unfortunately you have to resolve this on your own, I'm still trying to sort it after weeks!

HP Recommended

Installing the latest Realtek audio driver does nothing unfortunately. In Windows 10 at least.

HP Recommended

@Photoray002 - Did you hear anything back from HP on this?

HP Recommended

I did not unfortunately.  @Paul_Tikkanen  would you have any ideas on this driver issue?

HP Recommended

Hi, @Photoray002 

Unfortunately, I do not.

HP Recommended

Sorry @DCARichM  If Paul doesnt know, I dont think anyone else here will have an answer. Im sorry.

HP never got back to me so I assume it went into the wind.

We are not employees, just volunteers.

HP Recommended

@Photoray002 @Paul_Tikkanen Thanks for your input guys, I'd say you're right and t has been brushed under the carpet...

HP Recommended

I also am having this problem with same error in device manager.  I have run all available updates from HP and Microsoft.  Still have the issue.

HP Recommended

i have the same problem and I installed Realtek High-Definition Audio Dirver ( Windows 10 v1903). The problem was resolved 

HP Recommended

I had the same problem. Solved today by installing driver :  AUD_Win10_64_6.0.8716.1.zip 

Tried to paste website, but wouldn't work. All The Best and Good Luck....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.