1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Regarding extended warranty

HP Recommended
Envy 15 AE009TX
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
My hp model no is Envy 15 AE009tx.The laptop is in its extended warranty for 2 years.The extended warranty is getting expired in 2019.Can i further extend the warranty?
1 REPLY 1
EddyK
Level 11
Level 11
2,953 2,888 391 1,250
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Subhendu29,

Yes, you can most likely extend the warranty through another purchase. I don't think it would make sense that a computer manufacturer would want to miss out on an opportunity to generate more revenue. 

This can be done through HP Support Assistant on your laptop or probably through this page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/services/consumer/carepack-overview.html

Hope this helps,

kem579

Hit the Accept as Solution if I solved your problem.
Hit the thumbs up to show appreciation!

I am currently preoccupied with both academic and professional priorities so please note that there may be a delay in my responses. Thank you for your understanding.

You can show your appreciation for my post by clicking the blue thumbs up icon.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation