cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Removed battery to upgrade RAM, but after putting it back, am getting a Error 601 / Weak Battery.

HP Recommended
Pavilion 14-ba153cl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I took the battery out to upgrade the RAM. When I put it all back together, I'm getting the Error 601. But I had no issues right before the upgrade. I've done the battery diagnostic and it gives me varying capacity amounts (sometimes ~400mAh or ~800mAh).

Could I have possibly seated the battery wrong?

I just don't see how the battery could have miraculously dropped in capacity coincidentally when I pulled it to upgrade.

Whenever I try to run the HP PC Hardware Diagnostic is always cancels the test for the battery. I've tried to uninstall the battery driver, but that doesn't make a difference. Battery Check Screenshot.png

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation