Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 13 ac003na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a 2 and a half year old HP Spectre x360 13 ac003na. I've begun to notice that the battery life has dropped significantly off late. I ran HP Product Support and it passed the battery test. However I think I might need to replace the battery soon. I'm struggling to find a genuine replacement battery to order on the internet or to locate an authorized HP service center to get it replaced at. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, cheers! 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Podaran

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

This is the part number: 859356-855

You may order the replacement parts on the HP Parts Store. Use the HP Parts Surfer to find the part number and if you've already looked for it and couldn't find it on the HP Parts Store, you may want to get it locally at the online store such as Amazon or eBay, etc...as the part numbers are universal.

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for your advice.  However, I can't get the HP Parts Store link (https://parts.hp.com/Hpparts/CountryChoice.aspx) to open. It just opens onto a blank page everytime. 

The part 859356-855 is not available to be ordered on HP Part Surfer either. 

Also, if I order it on eBay or Amazon, would I be able to change it on my own without any special skills/ tools? 

Thanks again.

HP Recommended

The part can be purchased at any local store, as long as you are using the same part number, since its a universal 'part' number.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.