Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

I am a happy Spectre X2 owner and I truely hope this is going to happen!

Thanks!!! :catvery-happy:

HP Recommended

Yes please. IAs I am regurarluy in places where there ismo electricity, I need the use of a powerbank. Now that is impossible.

Furthermore: I would like a less massive powercord.

HP Recommended

Yes, that would be a great feature. It will allow use of USB-C docks for comfortable connection of tablet at office.

HP Recommended

Is there any update on this issue?  The power issue is the only thing that is keeping me from using the Spectre X2 as I do not have room in my bag for all the different chargers.  I would whole heartedly like for the device to be unlocked with respect to the chargers or, at the very least, allow the user to select the option in the bios.  I am more than willing to take the risk.  

Thanks,

Gene Bertman

HP Recommended

Good morning everyone, I put in a request for an update the prior week. The initial reply from the Case Manager, Cindy, mentioned she had not recently received a direct update, but would get one to me. I have not yet received an update from her, so just moments ago requested an update and an escalation for update. There is apparently a formal method of escalation if she is not responsive, which I will utiltize if I don't get an appropriate response this week.

Additionally, if the tune of her replies changes, and I get the sense that we won't be heard (i.e. this request will not get done), I will make posts in respective (e.g. tabletreview) forums informing folks that this request is going no where. So at least, folks know to stay away from this tablet/HP if they expect them to respond to customer feedback at all.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your work. Indeed, I would not have bought this tablet, had I known that I would have to carry all the extras like  a bulky powercord, extra cords for my USBstick, for my HDMI etc. All together I could carry a normal laptop.

And then to know that there are solutions out there. If only the tablet could use them .....

It is good to warn people. I would have liked to be warned.

HP Recommended
Please HP, allow us to charge the tablet using other USB C chargers
HP Recommended

Any updates on that request?

HP Recommended

Still silence? 

HP Recommended

Tired of waiting - now i am happy dell 7275 (9250)  owner with ability to use any rapid charger.

I think it is a good answer to HP silence 😉

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.