Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15-ey0000 (54J84AV)

I opened my HP ENVY X360 and found a crack in the screen travelling from the left hinge almost to top of screen.

I can use the computer currently but not sure what to do next . The Computer is still under warranty  

I am about to take my A Levels and cannot be without the laptop . Any advice would be welcome Please

JackM06

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I wish we could help you on this but we here are unable to assist you in this issue.

We are just a Community Support forum staffed by part-time volunteers not associated with HP.

We have no access to other HP functional areas and can not help you with those.

These areas include:
-- Billing and invoices
-- Repairs, Service Centers and Technician Visits
-- Sales, Exchanges and Refunds
-- Warranty Repairs and Service

Nor are we able to contact customers -- via chat, via email, or via telephone.

Since this device is still under warranty, for direct contact with HP, your best bet is to contact HP Customer Service to see what they will do for you:

https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/cv/customerservice

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hi @JACKM06 ,

We apologize for the inconvenience, but it seems that the issue needs a hardware repair.

Unfortunately, there are no further actions we can take through this channel. I recommend reaching out to our phone support for further assistance.

They can help you with the unit repair or part replacement.

I request you talk to HP Phone Support and they will help you to sort it out as it requires advance support or repair.

1. Click on this link -  https://support.hp.com/us-en

2. Select the country.

3. Enter the serial number of your device.

4. Select the country from the drop-down.

5. Click on "Show Options".

6. Fill out the web form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

Rachel571 

HP Support

Rachel571
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.