Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion power 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Hp pavilion power keyboard stops working after on sleep mode, I have tried all possible solution but it's not working, some of the solutions I tried are trying to update the keyboard from the device manager, I also tried uninstalling the keyboard and restarting it, it's not working, using the regedit I changed the value from 3 to 1 and restart my pc it's not working, I also tried filtering the options in the keyboard section at easy access It's not working, please I need to get it fixed, I've being stuck with using only keyboard since yesterday, I need help please. Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Rasqin_Sno Welcome to HP Community!

I suggest you click here to download and install this BIOS update, if the issue persists, try the below steps:

Step 1 – Open device manager using the Windows+X.

• Look for Keyboard and click on the downward arrow mark before this option.
  • Look for HID-compliant mouse in the list on the Device manager (Note – this keyboard supports power management).
  • Perform a right click on  HID-compliant mouse then select Properties from the list.

Step 2 – On the Properties wizard,

• Click Power management tab.
  • Check the option “Allow this device to wake the computer” 
  • and lastly, select OK.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Tried the solution you gave, unfortunately it didn't work for me. I tried downloading and installing another driver for keyboard using a link you provided for someone with similar problem and it worked. Thanks 

HP Recommended

@Rasqin_Sno That's awesome, I'm glad it worked,

Remember, if you ever need help related to your HP device,

We'll be right here and happy to help, take care and have an awesome day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.